DaddyPleaseListen

This blog is being used to help me deal with past child abuse, perhaps help me heal and understand why I was a victim.How I survived it and didn't use it as an excuse for all my downfalls, also as a mom myself didn't abuse my children,but had a hard time disciplinning.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Daddy Mom had a sick demented mind

Dear Daddy

I don't even know where to begin telling you of the sick things she made me to other people. Mom was envious of alot of people which is what drove her to try and destroy what they had. For instance, I remember when one of our aunts decided to plant a lovely flower garden. Auntie was OH so proud of it, of course I destroyed it. Mom was so jealous she couldn't wait for me to destroy it. She sent me out of the house around four or five A.M. with my plastic bag and instructions on how to make sure I pulled not only the flower but the whole root so it wouldn't grow back. I hated what I had to do but I did it for her and so she would love me. I brought mom back the bag with the evidence that I had done the job right. I'm sure you remeber that incident you just didn't know it was your own daughter who had destroyed your sisters garden.
The bad girl will strike again, this time with a plastic lemon filled with mom's urine. My next revenge task was to squirt the landlords son in the eyes with the lemon. Mom was so excited about it and telling me make sure you get him in the face. I was afraid to do it but I know I had no choice as she was watching from the living room window laughing and waiting to see his reaction. Daddy I didn't want to get him in the eyes because I knew it would burn and I didn't try very hard but I did chase him around the yard squirting him. Mom was angry but still pleased, it made part of her day. I'm not finished daddy wait till you hear the next chore. Hard to believe or picture but here it is dad. Mom got a newspaper shit on it and made me place it at the landlords front door so when they went out their front door in the morning they'd step in it. Sure enough another successful task. Mom had tears running down her face laughing so hard. I know you remeber hearing about these things and now you know who was behind all these sick pranks. Their's alot more dad and when I sit and mull these things over in my mind I can't believe she is my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
">Link