DaddyPleaseListen

This blog is being used to help me deal with past child abuse, perhaps help me heal and understand why I was a victim.How I survived it and didn't use it as an excuse for all my downfalls, also as a mom myself didn't abuse my children,but had a hard time disciplinning.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

My corner still haunts me

I'm hoping one day I'll be able to sit down with my father and tell him this story.
We are now June 20,2004 Father's Day. Funny how I was inspired today to finally write my heart out. Does one ever find answers to why they were mentally and physically abused. Well dad if you ever get a chance to read this I hope you understand why I've distanced myself from the family.
Dear dad maybe now that I'm older and a little wiser you'll understand and listen to me when I tell you about the hell and torture I suffered under the same roof as you and my siblings. You always said I was a trouble maker, crazy, thief, lier and would never amount to anything. I self taught myself dad while being abused mentally and physically. I might have understood more if my siblings were also abused, but they weren't. Two siblings actually took part in the abuse.



Listed on BlogsCanada

http://www.blogsearchengine.com

Site Meter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
">Link